This is my private blog for recording true life of myslef. I hope myself can hold on doing for summer and winter.

2006年12月25日星期一

平安夜的一些经历

There was so much noise, from large streets and small lanes, which spread around the town on Christmas eve. I rambled alone around the campus and silently enjoyed the feeling of my own solitude . For me, that has already been a regular thing every year. How to remove my emotional worries? So I sent many moblie messages to some of my bosom friends with best wishes for Christmas while I was lounging around aimlessly.

Went back the classroom to study for test. When I was reading an English passages on my reference book, my cell phone rang. It was LiuBin's call. He invited me to stop for a chat. Dropping those boring works to meet with good friends was very enjoyable and it would give me a real solace.

Liu said his morther asked him to buy a lady down coat for her. His morther hoped for a bright-colour coat. Liu wanted me to supply some advicese in shopping. We went to GUOMEI mansion which was opposite to our university. We spent about one hour on traipsing from one shop to another in the second floor and the third floor of the building. Liu had no idea which one was satisfactory. So he decieded to choose a down coat again later and finally buy it before leaving for his home in winter vacation.

没有评论: