This is my private blog for recording true life of myslef. I hope myself can hold on doing for summer and winter.

2006年12月13日星期三

Liu Xiang on his way to gold


Liu Xiang achieved his twin aims of gold and a new Asian Games record when winning the men’s 110m hurdles at Khalifa Stadium on Wednesday.

周三,当刘翔在哈里夫体育场赢得男子110栏冠军的时候,他实现了自己的两个目标——金牌和亚运会纪录。

The Chinese superstar of the track was slow out of the start, but his superior speed and technique soon told and he stormed to the line in 13.15 seconds, 0.12 better than the Games record he set when winning in Busan, Korea four years ago.

这位中国的体育巨星出发时落后,但是他出众的速度和技术使得他很快领先,最后他以13.15秒的速度风一般地冲过了终点,比他四年前在韩国釜山亚运会创造的纪录快了0.12秒。

It was double joy for China, as Liu dragged Shi Dongpeng through to a new personal best of 13.28 for the silver. The bronze went to Masato Naoto of Japan in 13.60. There was also noteworthy performance for the home fans to enjoy as Mohammed Essa MA Al Thawadi finished 6th in a new personal best of 13.89.

对于中国来说,是双喜临门。因为在刘翔的带领下,是史冬鹏创造了13.28秒的个人最好成绩,获得了一枚银牌。铜牌被日本的Masato Naoto,成绩是13.60秒。值得注意的表现是,本地的观众为取得第六名的Mohammed Essa MA Al Thawadi所创造的 13.89秒的个人最好成绩而感到高兴。

After his victory, Liu said, "Before the race I planned to run slower, but after the start I saw a black shadow following me. I was scared to be defeated by him. So I picked up. I felt very relaxed. If I am nervous I will not achieve a good result.

赛后,刘翔说:“比赛前,我打算跑慢点儿,但是开始后,我看到一个黑影跟着我,我很害怕被他追上,所以,我抓紧了。我感觉很轻松,如果我紧张,我就不能取得好成绩。”

Seeing as it's the end of the [competition] year, I am very satisfied with the result. He also revealed his plans for the coming days, "I want to do some shopping. I heard that watches in Doha are very cheap. I want to buy some for my family.” Looking further ahead in his career, he said, "My goal is to win at the Beijing Olympic Games. And see you in Guangzhou." He said, in reference to the next Asian Games.

这是今年的最后一场比赛,我对这个成绩十分的满意。他透露了明天的计划。“我打算买点东西,我听说多哈的手表很便宜。我希望给我家人买一些回去。”展望未来的运动生涯,他说:“我的目标是在北京奥运会上取得金牌。然后广州见。”提到下届亚运会时,他说。

After racing to silver, Shi said, “The first part was good, but my speed in the last part is not as good as Liu." Bronze medallist Naito said, "The competitor next to me [Shi] went fast. I was thinking that I was going to finish third at least. I wanted to try to finish second. I prepared well for the race, but I lack experience of real races." He also revealed something of his history with the gold medallist, he said, "I trained with Mr Liu Xiang when I was in high school with the same coach."

取得银牌后,史冬鹏说:“前半部分不错,但是我最后程的速度没有刘翔好。”获得铜牌的日本选手Naito说,“我旁边的选手(史)跑的很快,我当时想,我至少将第三个冲过终点。我想得银牌。我对本次比赛准备的很充分。但是我缺少实战经验。”他也透露了在自己的运动生涯中曾经获得过金牌,他说,“当我还在读高中的时候,我和刘翔先生在同一个教练下接受训练。”

没有评论: